Friday, July 20, 2012

How to Create Introduction for Thesis?

The 3 months ago before i create my introduction for my thesis. It is now worst and waste of your time, just try your best to perform how to create introduction for thesis. At this point i was finish to create this and i attached here the example. This type of thesis is only followed by margin and size. The margin was given the exact size of 1.5 inch. in the left side, 1 inch. in the Top, Bottom, and Right Side. So i used of Letter size (8.5x11 inch) paper and the font size and style it depends to order of your teacher. By the way this is my thesis since i first year in college(BEED). To see the example just look below.

This is my example INTRODUCTION for my thesis. Now, try your best. Just think positive if you are willing to create your introduction thesis.

1 comment:

  1. An entrancing dialog is worth remark. I believe that it is best to compose additional on this matter, it won't be an unthinkable point however by and large individuals are insufficient to chat on such themes. To the following. Here's to you how to write thesis introduction

    ReplyDelete